We’re growing and we want you to be part of our journey.
At Isio, our purpose is to create better outcomes for our people, our clients and society. We are a people-first business and we’re committed to helping our colleagues gain a wide variety of experience, significant development opportunities and progression through the business.
Our Pensions Administration Team
We provide a friction-free pensions administration journey for our clients and their members. We have a simple philosophy that underpins our success. We believe that by creating the right blend of human touch and state-of-the-art technology, we’ll deliver the best possible experience for every member on their road to retirement and beyond.
What’s the role?
Pensions Administration is the heart of our trustee services and as a people-first business, we are seeking a caring, motivated and highly organised individual to join our team. Full training will be provided to enable your career progression and we expect you will develop your knowledge and expertise through a mix of structured training and on-job experience. You will be fully supported from your first day at Isio through our ‘buddy’ system.
You will be key to the delivery of the service provided to a portfolio of pension scheme clients that range in size and type. You will contribute to the day-to-day activities in relation to your clients and take ownership of any tasks assigned to you.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Accurately process cases assigned to you, which will include the calculation and payment of members benefits.
- Answer incoming calls and resolve queries in an empathetic and caring manner.
- Escalate any potential problems and/or complaints for quick resolution.
- Manage your time effectively to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Produce letters, email and reports to an expected high standard.
- Take ownership and responsibility for any tasks assigned to you.
- Develop your knowledge and understanding of the pensions industry by keeping up to date with relevant pensions regulations and legislation.
- Actively contribute to our continuous service improvement initiative.
- Be positive and professional at all times to build strong relationships with others.
Key skills and experience
We’re looking for new colleagues with the following skills and expertise – but, please do apply if you don’t hit every requirement and still think you would be great for the role. Our business is better with a diverse range of experience, so we’ll consider each application on its own merits.
Pensions knowledge - experience of delivering pensions administration services.
- Experience – experience of working in an office environment (using MS Office) and producing high quality deliverables to deadlines.
- Excellent customer service focus - the ability to deal empathetically with people, build relationships and manage expectations.
- A great communicator - the ability to communicate with others in a clear and succinct way.
- Enthusiasm and motivation – a unwavering desire to deliver excellent customer service whilst taking responsibility to learn new things.
- Excellent time management – the ability to manage multiple tasks and consistently deliver to deadlines.
- A great team worker - the ability to work as part of a team in a busy, fast-paced environment.
Demonstrated Commitment to our Core Purpose
Power in Partnership: We work in partnership with our clients & each other – building open and trusted relationships. Working together allows us to deliver the best for our clients.
Future Focus: We want to push our industry forward by solving problems in better ways that benefit both our clients & society.
Strength in Difference: We work with diverse perspectives to find better solutions. Working with differences makes us stronger.
People First: We recognise that pensions is a people business. People are the source of Isio’s expertise and it is people’s lives that we affect through our advice.
What we offer you
Isio is a people business, and we’re committed to helping our great colleagues gain a wide variety of experience, significant development opportunities and progression through the business. The variety of work that’ll be available to you will enable you to do this.
On top, we also offer:
- A competitive remuneration package, including a discretionary bonus scheme
- A defined contribution pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Healthcare benefits
- Income protection
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays and two ‘Company’ days – a celebration day for you and an extra day over Christmas, and the option to purchase additional holidays
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) allowance
- Flexible working
- A flexible benefits package
- Development programmes including technical and non-technical training support and mentor programmes
- Study support including materials, exam fees and study days
Click on ‘apply’ below and follow the simple application process online.
Isio was ‘born’ in 2020 from the sale of KPMG UK’s Pension Practice to a private equity firm. An industry-leading challenger, we provide diverse expertise spanning Pensions, Investment, Benefits and Wealth to give clients an integrated experience.
Isio is built by challengers, innovators and forward-thinkers, grounded around a vision which strives to deliver greater financial confidence for everyone. We empower and develop those who join us – valuing curious minds and giving people the freedom to outperform. Known and respected for our agility, we harness specialist experience, bold thinking and the desire to push the boundaries of what we can achieve for our clients, from small to blue chip, public to private.
Isio is growing and we are looking for people who share our purpose and behaviours to join us on this journey, as we continue driving exceptional results for both our clients and people.
We are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion – bringing your whole self to work every day. We have hubs across the UK and many of our roles are flexible in location to help create a work-life balance that works for you.
Isio Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates