Without careful consideration today, tomorrow’s pensions don’t exist.
That’s where Isio comes in, giving our clients the advice and support they need to deliver better outcomes and financial wellbeing for their members in the decades to come.
Isio provides full-service pensions consultancy from actuarial expertise through to investment advice and third-party administration, as well as advising clients on providing the best possible reward and benefits packages for members. Following the acquisition of Premier in January 2022, now is an exciting time to join us as we broaden our offering. You will play a key role in driving forward Isio into the future.
We’re a People First business, so we want to make sure that you are supported to reach your goals, whatever they may be. We’ll support you with studying, be flexible around family life and enable you to give back to the community through paid volunteering days.
We aim to create an environment where you can succeed in a role which makes the most of your existing skills and develops new ones.
We are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion – bringing your whole self to work every day. We have hubs across the UK and many of our roles are flexible in location to help create a work-life balance that works for you.
Head of Performance Marketing
As part of the Marketing, Communications and Client Development leadership team, this is a critical role supporting the fast pace growth ambitions of the business through the acceleration of client and prospect engagement opportunities. Involved in the strategic sales and marketing planning, this role will require someone that can lead a small team on performance, across omni channels including digital, content, campaigns, social media and operations (including brand, CRM, data and insight).
Role and Responsibilities
- Leading strategic direction of sales and marketing against business growth ambitions • A core leader working across the marketing, communications and bid team ensuring collaboration against clearly mapped out strategies in line with business objectives
• Responsible for leading and driving brand across all vertical channels including the management of agencies and suppliers
• Budget strategy and management ensuring clear return on investment linked to awareness, acquisition and engagement strategies
• Strategic campaign management linked to client audiences and leading across vertical disciplines
• Management of a team across marketing with matrix management across the wider marketing, communications and bid team
• Client satisfaction management ensuring set up and delivery linked closely to business
• Management of segmentation, data and analysis for clients
• Develop leading content platform for relevant client led issues ensuring clear client communication programmes
• Ensure risk and governance procedures in place for all marketing programmes
Experience and Competencies Required
- Senior Manager with 10+ years marketing experience within a digital, content or campaign performance marketing growth leadership role.
- Experience working within a broader communications and client development team.
- Understanding of financial and / or professional services – B2B and B2B2C
- Significant in-depth experience of leading performance related marketing teams
• Strong strategic & commercial budget awareness of brand & campaign marketing
• Exceptional skills in digital (strategy and delivery) and content management
• Segmentation and persona mapping across client journey
• Client insight and data experience linked closely to sales strategy
• Exceptional editorial skills, with the ability to adapt style and tone to audiences
• Experience of working in regulated environment for financial services
• High levels of stakeholder management – influencing and communication
• A self-starter who can work on own initiative in setting up a high performing, integrated marketing team
• Able to work effectively and collaboratively
• Good at working, and leading, on complex and multi-project tasks
Demonstrated Commitment to our Core Purpose
Power in Partnership: We work in partnership with our clients & each other – building open and trusted relationships. Working together allows us to deliver the best for our clients.
Future Focus: We want to push our industry forward by solving problems in better ways that benefit both our clients & society.
Strength in Difference: We work with diverse perspectives to find better solutions. Working with differences makes us stronger.
People First: We recognise that pensions is a people business. People are the source of Isio’s expertise and it is people’s lives that we affect through our advice.