Without careful consideration today, tomorrow’s pensions don’t exist.
That’s where Isio comes in, giving our clients the advice and support they need to deliver better outcomes and financial wellbeing for their members in the decades to come.
Isio provides full-service pensions consultancy from actuarial expertise through to investment advice and third-party administration, as well as advising clients on providing the best possible reward and benefits packages for members. Following the acquisition of Premier in January 2022, now is an exciting time to join us as we broaden our offering. You will play a key role in driving forward Isio into the future.
We’re a People First business, so we want to make sure that you are supported to reach your goals, whatever they may be. We’ll support you with studying, be flexible around family life and enable you to give back to the community through paid volunteering days.
We aim to create an environment where you can succeed in a role which makes the most of your existing skills and develops new ones.
We are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion – bringing your whole self to work every day. We have hubs across the UK and many of our roles are flexible in location to help create a work-life balance that works for you.
Senior Pensions Administrator
Role and Responsibilities:
We are seeking a Senior Pensions Administrator to support our pension scheme administration service.
You will personally be looking after a portfolio of administration clients that range in size. It’s a mixed portfolio including that includes some DC schemes, although the majority are DB schemes. At Isio our Senior Administrators are expected to manage all day-to-day activities across their allocated clients as well as helping to deliver management reports and ad-hoc projects.
Isio's administration business is founded on excellence and this is rooted in the quality of our people. We respond to requests within an average 48 hour turnaround time, rarely receive complaints about our services and have very strong relationships with our contacts. This means you have the opportunity to work in an environment that will enable you to deliver the very best standards of service. Our focus is entirely on quality so we expect our Senior Administrators to be technically strong with good communication skills; you’ll be attending Trustee meetings to talk about operations on your schemes.
- Prioritising work to ensure delivery in accordance with client Service Level Agreements.
- Processing member events within targets ensuring it complies with internal standards and scheme and legislative rules.
- Processing scheme events within targets ensuring it complies with internal standards and scheme and legislative rules.
- Peer reviewing and checking member and scheme events processed by less experienced Administrators to ensure they comply with the scheme rules and legislation.
- Producing letters, emails and reports based on set templates as well as producing bespoke letters and emails where required.
- Answering incoming calls and resolving queries.
- Maintain a culture which reflects Premier’s values, and puts the member at the heart of all activities.
- Attendance of Trustee or client meetings.
- Attending internal and external meetings to provide support and guidance on related client administration issues.
- Keeping up to date with technical and scheme changes.
- Participation in ad hoc administration projects/exercises.
- Identifying and recording non-core fee events.
- Liaising with contacts to maintain and build strong client relationships.
Experience and Competencies Required:
- A-Level or equivalent.
- GCSE English and mathematics (A-C).
- At least 5 years’ experience of delivering administration services to Defined Benefit pension schemes.
- Strong technical pensions and legislative knowledge and understanding.
- Experience of working in a third party administration environment.
- Strong MS office skills.
- DPA, CPC or equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience of Profund oPen 2.
- Experience of Bizflow.
- Experience of presenting administration reports and interacting with clients/trustees.
Demonstrated Commitment to our Core Purpose:
Power in Partnership: We work in partnership with our clients & each other – building open and trusted relationships. Working together allows us to deliver the best for our clients.
Future Focus: We want to push our industry forward by solving problems in better ways that benefit both our clients & society.
Strength in Difference: We work with diverse perspectives to find better solutions. Working with differences makes us stronger.
People First: We recognise that pensions is a people business. People are the source of Isio’s expertise and it is people’s lives that we affect through our advice.