Without careful consideration today, tomorrow’s pensions don’t exist.
That’s where Isio comes in, giving our clients the advice and support they need to deliver better outcomes and financial wellbeing for their members in the decades to come.
Isio provides full-service pensions consultancy from actuarial expertise through to investment advice and third-party administration, as well as advising clients on providing the best possible reward and benefits packages for members. Following the acquisition of Premier in January 2022, now is an exciting time to join us as we broaden our offering. You will play a key role in driving forward Isio into the future.
We’re a People First business, so we want to make sure that you are supported to reach your goals, whatever they may be. We’ll support you with studying, be flexible around family life and enable you to give back to the community through paid volunteering days.
We aim to create an environment where you can succeed in a role which makes the most of your existing skills and develops new ones.
We are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion – bringing your whole self to work every day. We have hubs across the UK and many of our roles are flexible in location to help create a work-life balance that works for you.
Client Pension Payroll Administrator
Our Client Pension Payroll Team is responsible for overseeing more than 120 client pension payrolls varying in size between 2 and 2200 payees each month.
We are looking for someone with a strong background in a similar payroll environment or with an understanding of a client facing payroll service to join us on a 6 month fixed term contract. The candidate should be familiar with pensioner payrolls.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with processing of client payrolls, updating changes and completing gross-net calculations and appropriate reconciliations
- Appropriate statutory reporting via RTI
- Processing BACS payments
- Production of payslips
- Dealing with and resolving queries from a number of sources, including pensioners, third parties and HMRC
- Year-end reconciliation and production of appropriate documentation
Experience and Competencies Required:
• Previous experience in pension payroll or similar
• Strong numeracy/literacy skills
• Ability to prioritise and manage your workload and work on his/her own initiative
• Strong communication skills
• Confidence in using Microsoft Office, Word and Excel applications
• A positive attitude and determination to meet deadlines would be beneficial
Demonstrated Commitment to our Core Purpose:
Power in Partnership: We work in partnership with our clients & each other – building open and trusted relationships. Working together allows us to deliver the best for our clients.
Future Focus: We want to push our industry forward by solving problems in better ways that benefit both our clients & society.
Strength in Difference: We work with diverse perspectives to find better solutions. Working with differences makes us stronger.
People First: We recognise that pensions is a people business. People are the source of Isio’s expertise and it is people’s lives that we affect through our advice.