Without careful consideration today, tomorrow’s pensions don’t exist.
That’s where Isio comes in, giving our clients the advice and support they need to deliver better outcomes and financial wellbeing for their members in the decades to come.
Isio provides full-service pensions consultancy from actuarial expertise through to investment advice and third-party administration, as well as advising clients on providing the best possible reward and benefits packages for members. Following the acquisition of Premier in January 2022, now is an exciting time to join us as we broaden our offering. You will play a key role in driving forward Isio into the future.
We’re a People First business, so we want to make sure that you are supported to reach your goals, whatever they may be. We’ll support you with studying, be flexible around family life and enable you to give back to the community through paid volunteering days.
We aim to create an environment where you can succeed in a role which makes the most of your existing skills and develops new ones.
We are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion – bringing your whole self to work every day. We have hubs across the UK and many of our roles are flexible in location to help create a work-life balance that works for you.
Role and Responsibilities
The Benefits Analyst will sit within the Reward & Benefits team in Croydon. You will be working alongside experienced Consultants supporting the Rewards & Benefit team and Technology team with delivery of online benefits platform services.
The Employer Services team covers a range of services including advice around corporate risk, data analytics, workplace consultancy, DC pensions, health and wellbeing and wider reward/flexible benefits. You would be responsible for the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the services provided under our benefits platform, Gateway2Benefits (G2B).
The Benefits Analyst role will, under work within the Technology team working on new client implementations for G2B, system set ups and configuration, user testing and launch, renewals and system updates, and delivery of platform enhancements.
The Benefits Analyst will also work on existing client platforms, maintaining functionality, running reports, updating benefits and answering general day to day queries.
- Digital Proposition
- Build the G2B platform to client requirements
- Produce test plans and undertake testing
- Ensure successful launch
- Liaise with client and providers to agree best process for ongoing maintenance
- Liaise with Client and Consultant on business as usual issues
- Maintain employer and employee facing technology systems and digital platforms, currently including:
- Draft and maintain user manuals for the various systems/platforms
- Assist Employer Services team with ad-hoc projects, mail-merges, data interrogation & manipulation
- Liaise with clients, software developers and providers as and when necessary
- Create and maintain client files – both electronically and paper based
- Liaising between colleagues
Experience and Competencies Required
- Service excellence & Client focused
- Highly organised and ability to forward plan
- Problem solving
- Team player
- A working knowledge and understanding of pensions, risk & healthcare benefits administration, flexible benefits
- Experience with benefit technology platform implementation
- System report writing/amendment and provision of reports to clients and providers
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Excel, Powerpoint, PDF writer and Word
- Visual Basic for Applications is beneficial but not mandatory
- Some knowledge of/exposure to HTML and SFTP is required
- Willingness to learn new systems
- Up to date understanding of market products and services in employee Benefits arena
- Proven track record
- Experience of managing and developing databases
Demonstrated Commitment to our Core Purpose
Power in Partnership: We work in partnership with our clients & each other – building open and trusted relationships. Working together allows us to deliver the best for our clients.
Future Focus: We want to push our industry forward by solving problems in better ways that benefit both our clients & society.
Strength in Difference: We work with diverse perspectives to find better solutions. Working with differences makes us stronger.
People First: We recognise that pensions is a people business. People are the source of Isio’s expertise and it is people’s lives that we affect through our advice.