Without careful consideration today, tomorrow’s pensions don’t exist.
That’s where Isio comes in, giving our clients the advice and support they need to deliver better outcomes and financial wellbeing for their members in the decades to come.
Isio provides full-service pensions consultancy from actuarial expertise through to investment advice and third-party administration, as well as advising clients on providing the best possible reward and benefits packages for members. Following the acquisition of Premier in January 2022, now is an exciting time to join us as we broaden our offering. You will play a key role in driving forward Isio into the future.
We’re a People First business, so we want to make sure that you are supported to reach your goals, whatever they may be. We’ll support you with studying, be flexible around family life and enable you to give back to the community through paid volunteering days.
We aim to create an environment where you can succeed in a role which makes the most of your existing skills and develops new ones.
We are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion – bringing your whole self to work every day. We have hubs across the UK and many of our roles are flexible in location to help create a work-life balance that works for you.
Senior Systems Analyst
Role and Responsibilities:
We are seeking a Senior Systems Analyst to support our pension scheme administration service.
A varied and interesting role, the position will suit an individual who likes both autonomy and creativity. The role entails maintenance of all Isio's administration systems, which include the Profund oPen administration platform, Bizflow the business process management system, OnBase the electronic document management system and Clarity the member website architecture
The successful candidate will help in the implementation of new clients within the pensions administration department, in coding and maintaining calculations and resolving errors for all clients on the oPen platform. Additionally they will be responsible for supporting the administration team with ad-hoc reports and tools as well as developing / enhancing applications to bring more automation to the business.
- Migrating data from new business wins into the oPen admin platform.
- Resolving system support issues for users across oPen, Bizflow and OnBase.
- Developing, configuring, testing and implementing pension calculation routines for all new clients.
- Developing the member website. Adding innovative content and driving automation
- Identifying automation potential across the admin dept
- Assisting with new client installations onto oPen and OnBase.
- Maintaining and developing the workflow system (Bizflow & OnBase)
- Maintaining data on oPen and OnBase via data loads, SQL queries, VBA and dot.net.
- Liaising with systems software providers over issues.
- Maintain a culture which reflects Premier’s values, and puts the member at the heart of all activities.
- Attending internal meetings to provide support and guidance on related client administration systems issues.
- Keeping up to date with technical, legislative and scheme changes.
- Participation in ad hoc administration projects/exercises.
- Identifying and recording non-core fee events.
- Liaising with internal contacts to maintain and build strong relationships.
Experience and Competencies Required:
- Education to A-Level
- Experience – 2 years in pension admin or systems analyst
- Experience – Technical project delivery
- Experience – An understanding in UK Pensions legislation
- Experience – SQL and/or Programming
- Skills – Requirement gathering and technical specifications
- Skills – MS Excel
- Database Administration
- .net programming (C# / VB)
- Knowledge of Profund oPen (user or sysadmin)
- HTML / ASPX
- Pension Calculations
- Business Process Management
Demonstrated Commitment to our Core Purpose:
Power in Partnership: We work in partnership with our clients & each other – building open and trusted relationships. Working together allows us to deliver the best for our clients.
Future Focus: We want to push our industry forward by solving problems in better ways that benefit both our clients & society.
Strength in Difference: We work with diverse perspectives to find better solutions. Working with differences makes us stronger.
People First: We recognise that pensions is a people business. People are the source of Isio’s expertise and it is people’s lives that we affect through our advice.