Without careful consideration today, tomorrow’s pensions don’t exist.
That’s where Isio comes in, giving our clients the advice and support they need to deliver better outcomes and financial wellbeing for their members in the decades to come.
Isio provides full-service pensions consultancy from actuarial expertise through to investment advice and third-party administration, as well as advising clients on providing the best possible reward and benefits packages for members. Following the acquisition of Premier in January 2022, now is an exciting time to join us as we broaden our offering. You will play a key role in driving forward Isio into the future.
We’re a People First business, so we want to make sure that you are supported to reach your goals, whatever they may be. We’ll support you with studying, be flexible around family life and enable you to give back to the community through paid volunteering days.
We aim to create an environment where you can succeed in a role which makes the most of your existing skills and develops new ones.
We are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion – bringing your whole self to work every day. We have hubs across the UK and many of our roles are flexible in location to help create a work-life balance that works for you.
Senior Pensions Administrator
Our pensions administration is focussed in three main offices: Reading, Birmingham and Manchester, but our flexible approach allows this role to be carried out from any of our offices which also include London, Bristol, Leeds and Scotland.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Senior Pensions Administrator, you will assist in the delivery of administration services to a number of our pension’s clients (predominantly with DB pension arrangements).
- Accurately checking and authorising the work of less experienced administrators.
- Checking (both manually and computerised) calculations.
- Reviewing reports prepared for Trustees.
- Providing information to scheme members and Trustees.
- Assisting in the management of project work.
- Supporting and training other less experienced administrators.
- Assisting the administration manager in monitoring team workloads.
Qualifications and Skills
- C or above grade or equivalent in GCSE Maths and English.
- Strong experience of working on DB and DC pension schemes (DB experience is essential for the role).
- The ideal candidate is expected to have experience working as a senior pension’s administrator in a consultancy based environment that provides third party administration.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office, Word and Excel applications.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Experience of working in a client facing role.
- Experience of carrying out and checking manual pension calculations.
- Experience of checking all aspects of pensions administration tasks.
Demonstrated Commitment to our Core Purpose:
Power in Partnership: We work in partnership with our clients & each other – building open and trusted relationships. Working together allows us to deliver the best for our clients.
Future Focus: We want to push our industry forward by solving problems in better ways that benefit both our clients & society.
Strength in Difference: We work with diverse perspectives to find better solutions. Working with differences makes us stronger.
People First: We recognise that pensions is a people business. People are the source of Isio’s expertise and it is people’s lives that we affect through our advice.