Isio launched in March 2020, previously KPMG’s UK pensions practice, and is now one of the UK’s largest independent pensions advice and wealth management specialists. Isio combines actuarial expertise, third-party administration, investment consulting and DC specialism. Giving clear counsel and delivering better outcomes for pension scheme sponsors, trustees and members.
At Isio our primary purpose is to create better outcomes for clients, their members and society by empowering and developing our people. We strive to attract, retain and develop our people to create a culture which embraces difference, and provides creative solutions which drive value for us, our clients and our communities.
Isio is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion – what you are, and what you can be. We offer a competitive package and intelligent working solutions to promote this.
Senior Pensions Administrator
Our pensions administration is focussed in three offices: Reading, Birmingham and Manchester.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Senior Pensions Administrator, you will assist in the delivery of administration services to a number of our pension’s clients (predominantly with DB pension arrangements).
- Accurately checking and authorising the work of less experienced administrators.
- Checking (both manually and computerised) calculations.
- Reviewing reports prepared for Trustees.
- Providing information to scheme members and Trustees.
- Assisting in the management of project work.
- Supporting and training other less experienced administrators.
- Assisting the administration manager in monitoring team workloads.
Qualifications and Skills
- C or above grade or equivalent in GCSE Maths and English.
- Strong experience of working on DB and DC pension schemes (DB experience is essential for the role).
- The ideal candidate is expected to have experience working as a senior pension’s administrator in a consultancy based environment that provides third party administration.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office, Word and Excel applications.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Experience of working in a client facing role.
- Experience of carrying out and checking manual pension calculations.
- Experience of checking all aspects of pensions administration tasks.
Demonstrated Commitment to our Core Purpose:
Power in Partnership: We work in partnership with our clients & each other – building open and trusted relationships. Working together allows us to deliver the best for our clients.
Future Focus: We want to push our industry forward by solving problems in better ways that benefit both our clients & society.
Strength in Difference: We work with diverse perspectives to find better solutions. Working with differences makes us stronger.
People First: We recognise that pensions is a people business. People are the source of Isio’s expertise and it is people’s lives that we affect through our advice.