Isio launched in March 2020, previously KPMG’s UK pensions practice, and is now one of the UK’s largest independent pensions advice and wealth management specialists. Isio combines actuarial expertise, third-party administration, investment consulting and DC specialism. Giving clear counsel and delivering better outcomes for pension scheme sponsors, trustees and members.
At Isio our primary purpose is to create better outcomes for clients, their members and society by empowering and developing our people. We strive to attract, retain and develop our people to create a culture which embraces difference, and provides creative solutions which drive value for us, our clients and our communities.
Isio is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion – what you are, and what you can be. We offer a competitive package and intelligent working solutions to promote this.
Investment Consultant - Manager
Our Investment Advisory team offers full investment consulting services to trustees and sponsors of pension schemes across both defined benefit and defined contribution markets. Our practice is expanding to provide advice to charities, insurers and high net worth individuals on a range of investment issues. The team has delivered fantastic results over the last few years and Investment Advisory is a key growth area for Isio meaning significant investment in new ideas and technology.
We are looking for individuals with excellent investment consulting skills, backed up with a commercial outlook and internal drive.
- Taking a lead role in the provision of investment advice to our clients.
- Building high quality relationships with clients and working alongside lead consultants to ensure successful outcomes across your client base.
- Taking responsibility for the day to day management of delivery commitments on a range of clients and being a key contact within the client team.
- Helping design innovative investment strategies including growth portfolio design, liability hedging portfolios and cash flowing matching portfolios.
- Attending client meetings and delivering advice on a range of topics.
- Taking responsibility for drafting or reviewing reports and managing the work undertaken by members of the team.
- Coaching and performance management of team members.
- Supporting new business activities including production of tender submissions and pitches.
Experience and Competencies Required:
- Applicants are expected to be FIA/FFA or CFA qualified (or equivalent).
- Growth mindset.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Extensive previous investment consulting experience.
- The ability to take on a high level of responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work effectively in a team including delegation.
- Willingness to manage clients and build strong relationships.
Demonstrated Commitment to our Core Purpose:
Power in Partnership: We work in partnership with our clients & each other – building open and trusted relationships. Working together allows us to deliver the best for our clients.
Future Focus: We want to push our industry forward by solving problems in better ways that benefit both our clients & society.
Strength in Difference: We work with diverse perspectives to find better solutions. Working with differences makes us stronger.
People First: We recognise that pensions is a people business. People are the source of Isio’s expertise and it is people’s lives that we affect through our advice.