Without careful consideration today, tomorrow’s pensions don’t exist.
That’s where Isio comes in, giving our clients the advice and support they need to deliver better outcomes and financial wellbeing for their members in the decades to come.
Isio provides full-service pensions consultancy from actuarial expertise through to investment advice and third-party administration, as well as advising clients on providing the best possible reward and benefits packages for members. Following the acquisition of Premier in January 2022, now is an exciting time to join us as we broaden our offering. You will play a key role in driving forward Isio into the future.
We’re a People First business, so we want to make sure that you are supported to reach your goals, whatever they may be. We’ll support you with studying, be flexible around family life and enable you to give back to the community through paid volunteering days.
We aim to create an environment where you can succeed in a role which makes the most of your existing skills and develops new ones.
We are committed to equality, diversity and inclusion – bringing your whole self to work every day. We have hubs across the UK and many of our roles are flexible in location to help create a work-life balance that works for you.
Investment Consultant – Assistant Manager
Our Investment Advisory team offers full investment consulting services to trustees and sponsors of pension schemes across both defined benefit and defined contribution markets. Our practice is expanding to provide advice to charities, insurers and high net worth individuals on a range of investment issues. The team has delivered fantastic results over the last few years and Investment Advisory is a key growth area for Isio meaning significant investment in new ideas and technology.
We are looking for an individual with strong technical and communication skills, backed up with a commercial outlook and internal drive.
- Providing support in the provision of investment advice to our clients.
- Helping design innovative investment strategies including growth portfolio design, liability hedging portfolios and cash flowing matching portfolios.
- Attending client meetings with other members of the team and contributing to the delivery of advice where appropriate.
- Taking responsibility for checking the work of more junior members of the team and drafting reports.
- Acting as a point of contact for a range of clients.
- Supporting new business activities including production of tender submissions.
Experience and Competencies Required:
- Recently completed the Actuarial or CFA exams, or close to completion.
- Excellent client management relationship skills.
- Enthusiastic, proactive and commercial approach.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills.
- The ability to take on a high level of responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team.
- Willingness to manage clients, build strong relationships and assist with new business opportunities.
- Previous investment consulting experience.
Demonstrated Commitment to our Core Purpose
Power in Partnership: We work in partnership with our clients & each other – building open and trusted relationships. Working together allows us to deliver the best for our clients.
Future Focus: We want to push our industry forward by solving problems in better ways that benefit both our clients & society.
Strength in Difference: We work with diverse perspectives to find better solutions. Working with differences makes us stronger.
People First: We recognise that pensions is a people business. People are the source of Isio’s expertise and it is people’s lives that we affect through our advice.